Roasted Chicken-Provolone Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
The Chicago-style Italian bread makes this sandwich great. Look for an oval shaped loaf in the deli or bakery section of the supermarket. Roasted chicken is also available in the deli.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 357
- Fat: 14.4g
- Saturated fat: 4.8g
- Protein: 32.9g
- Carbohydrate: 22.6g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 834mg
- Calories from fat: 36%
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Calcium: 339mg
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 8 (3/4-ounce) slices crusty Chicago-style Italian bread (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 8 (2/3-ounce) slices reduced-fat provolone cheese (such as Sargento)
- 2 cups fresh baby arugula
- 8 ounces very thinly sliced roasted skinless, boneless chicken breast
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise over each of 8 bread slices. Layer each of 4 bread slices with 1 cheese slice, 1/2 cup arugula, 2 ounces chicken, a second cheese slice, and a bread slice.
- . Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat sandwiches with cooking spray; add to pan. Cook 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and bread is toasted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches