Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 1/3 pounds potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together garlic and rosemary. Set aside 2 teaspoons.
- Place potato pieces in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan. Coat potato with vegetable cooking spray; toss with remaining garlic mixture.
- Loosen skin from chicken breasts by inserting fingers and gently pushing between the skin and meat. Place 1/2 teaspoon reserved garlic mixture beneath skin of each breast half. Place chicken, skin side up, on potato. Coat chicken with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425° for 45 minutes or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This