Roasted Chicken Drumettes
More From Southern Living
Bake: 45 Minutes
- 24 chicken drumettes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. Rinse chicken with cold water, and pat dry.
- 2. Stir together oil and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken, tossing to coat. Arrange chicken in a single layer on a wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
- 3. Bake at 450° for 30 to 35 minutes.
- 4. Combine mustard, lemon juice, and oregano in a large bowl. Remove pan from oven, and carefully add hot chicken to mustard mixture. Toss to coat. Drain and discard any accumulated fat from pan. Place mustard-coated chicken in a single layer on rack in jelly-roll pan.
- 5. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 more minutes or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers