Roasted Chicken Crostini
- 1/2 baguette, thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced rotisserie chicken
- 2 finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat broiler on high. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet. Broil until golden brown, about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, onion, oil, vinegar, thyme, salt, and pepper. Divide the chicken mixture evenly among the toasted baguette slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This