Fabulous every time!! Using chicken thighs and mini carrots makes it even simpler to make and serve.
Roasted Chicken & Carrots with Olives & Lemons
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 pound(s) mini carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives, pitted
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. On a large rimmed baking sheet (or jelly roll pan), toss the chicken, carrots, olives, bay leaves, lemon, oil, salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer and sprinkle the chicken with the paprika.
- 2. Roast, tossing the vegetables once, until the chicken is cooked through and the carrots are tender, 45-50 minutes.
- Tip: Using a baking sheet instead of a roasting pan ensures that there is enough room to spread the vegetables into a single layer so they will caramelize, not steam.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 22Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note