Fabulous every time!! Using chicken thighs and mini carrots makes it even simpler to make and serve.
Roasted Chicken & Carrots with Olives & Lemons
Community Recipe from
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 pound(s) mini carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives, pitted
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. On a large rimmed baking sheet (or jelly roll pan), toss the chicken, carrots, olives, bay leaves, lemon, oil, salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer and sprinkle the chicken with the paprika.
- 2. Roast, tossing the vegetables once, until the chicken is cooked through and the carrots are tender, 45-50 minutes.
- Tip: Using a baking sheet instead of a roasting pan ensures that there is enough room to spread the vegetables into a single layer so they will caramelize, not steam.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 22Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes