- 3 (1/2-inch-thick) slices bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 (5-ounce) bag arugula leaves, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups chopped or shredded roasted chicken
- 5 fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Toss bread cubes with butter and 2 tablespoons olive oil; add sea salt and pepper. Spread cubes in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Mix remaining olive oil and vinegar in a large bowl to blend. Toss in arugula, chicken, toasted bread, basil, and parsley. Divide evenly onto plates, and top with Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.