Roasted Chicken & Apples
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
Make this Roasted Chicken & Apples dish for a healthy and flavorful dinner. Herbs, spices and garlic give the chicken a savory taste which contrasts well with the apples.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 5 cups apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 8 skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients with 1/4 teaspoon salt; toss well to coat.
- Spread on a 15"x10" jelly-roll pan sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray. Season chicken with remaining salt and pepper; arrange on top of apple mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 475 degrees for 25 minutes, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes