- 1 (15.8-ounce) can Great Northern beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (1/2-pound) package ready-to-eat roasted boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 (12-ounce) package of 3 (7-inch) pizza crusts (such as Mama Mary's)
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded sharp provolone
- calories 338
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fat 9.6 g
- satfat 3.5 g
- monofat 2.2 g
- polyfat 3.1 g
- protein 19.4 g
- carbohydrate 42.6 g
- fiber 5 g
- cholesterol 33 mg
- iron 2.5 mg
- sodium 584 mg
- calcium 179 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place first 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Set aside.
Combine chicken and rosemary in a large bowl, and toss well. Spread 1/3 cup bean mixture evenly over each crust, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Top each crust with 1/2 cup chicken, 1/3 cup spinach, and 1/4 cup cheese.
Place pizzas directly on oven rack, and bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until crusts are golden.