- 1 (11-ounce) can vacuum-packed corn with red and green peppers (such as Mexicorn), drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic-flavored vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup tomatillo or other green salsa
- 1 1/2 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 10 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- calories 369
- fat 5.7 g
- satfat 1.9 g
- protein 21.3 g
- carbohydrate 56.7 g
- cholesterol 34 mg
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 690 mg
- caloriesfromfat 14 %
- fiber 5.2 g
- calcium 244 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Spread corn over 1 end of a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Combine 3/4 teaspoon chili powder, oil, and salt; brush on both sides of chicken breast halves. Place chicken on pan with corn; bake an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is done and corn is lightly charred, stirring corn after 10 minutes. Remove chicken from pan; coarsely chop.
Combine sour cream and salsa in a medium bowl; stir well. Add chopped chicken, corn, remaining 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, rice, cheese, and lime juice; stir well.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Wrap bottom of rolled sandwiches in wax paper or parchment paper to secure.