Cut onion into large dice and subbed fresh thyme & kosher salt. Otherwise made to recipe. A good side dish, served with herb-crusted rack of lamb.
Roasted Celery Root, Carrots, and Onions
- 4 cups peeled, cubed celery root (2 1/2 pounds)
- 6 carrots, cut diagonally into 1-inch slices
- 3 medium onions, quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse-grain sea salt*
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Toss together all ingredients in a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 475°, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until tender.
- *1/2 teaspoon regular salt may be substituted for sea salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables