1. Preheat oven to 400°. Cover raisins with hot water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes or until plump. Drain.
2. Cut cauliflower into equal-size florets. Toss together florets, pine nuts, olive oil, and thyme in a jelly-roll pan. Spread in single layer, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until edges of cauliflower are caramelized and nuts are toasted. Remove from oven. Increase oven temperature to broil.
4. Microwave butter with garlic in a small glass bowl at HIGH 30 seconds. Stir in raisins and breadcrumbs. Toss raisin mixture with cauliflower mixture in jelly-roll pan, and spread mixture in a single layer.
5. Broil 6 inches from heat 2 minutes or just until golden. Serve immediately.
Go to Full Version of