Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan and Bread Crumbs
Community Recipe from
- IS RECIPE WILL TURN ANYONE INTO A CAULIFLOWER LOVER...TRULY!!!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 1/2 -1 inch florets
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs, (I USED GLUTEN FREE BY ALEIA'S)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan (I CONFESS, I DON'T MEASURE AND I'M SURE I USE MORE!!!!)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (AGAIN, I DON'T MEASURE BUT MAKE SURE THE FLORETS ARE WELL COATED!!!!!!
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Toss florets with olive oil, bread crumbs and cheese. Spread in a single layer on jelly roll sheet lined with nonstick foil. Season with salt and pepper. (since I use a lot of cheese I often don't need the salt) Roast 30-40 minutes, until nicely browned!!!! (we like ourS verrrry browned!!!)
- Make sure to SHARE this so it posts on your wall for future use! For more great recipes and advice go to Gregg's Skinny Friends - Health & Weight Control
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan and Bread Crumbs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes