Roasted Cauliflower with Olive Vinaigrette
Prep: 20 minutes; Cook: 30 minutes.
More From Health
- Calories: 145
- Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 135mg
- Calcium: 57mg
- 3 pounds cauliflower, preferably baby, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup brine-cured pitted olives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 450° with racks in upper and lower thirds. Line 2 large (4-sided) baking pans with foil.
- 2. Arrange cauliflower on baking pans and drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Roast, switching position of pans after 15 minutes, until golden in spots and just tender (30 minutes total).
- 3. While cauliflower roasts, mince and mash garlic to a paste and place in a small bowl; whisk in remaining 2 tablespoons oil, olives, lemon zest and juice, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Arrange cauliflower on a platter and drizzle with vinaigrette.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables