Roasted Cauliflower with Kalamata Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 2- 2 1/2 pound(s) head of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil, divided
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice, (to taste)
- 1/4 cup(s) kalamata olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1.Preheat oven to 450 deg with rack in lower third.
- 2. Cut cauliflower lengthwise into 3/4" slices. Put in a large 4-sided sheet pan (jelly roll pan) and toss with 2 tablespoons of oil and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Roast, turning once or twice, until golden and just tender, about 25 minutes.
- 3. While cauliflower roasts, mince and mash garlic to a paste with a pinch of salt, then whisk together with lemon juice, remaining 2 tablepoons oil, olives, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper. Serve cauliflower drizzled with vinaigrette.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 22Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Cauliflower with Kalamata Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables