In my hurry to get them finished, I forgot the salt and pepper and the lemon juice (even though I remembered to buy the dang lemons and love what the juice does for veggies!), but the cauliflower was still great!
Roasted Cauliflower with Fresh Herbs and Parmesan
Use parmesan and any fresh herbs you have on hand for this roasted cauliflower dish. While parsley, tarragon, and thyme make a nice combination, you can also try sage, chives, and rosemary for this holiday recipe.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 89
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 5.2g
- Carbohydrate: 12.1g
- Fiber: 5.4g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 251mg
- Calcium: 83mg
- 12 cups cauliflower florets (about 2 heads)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place cauliflower in a large roasting pan or jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with oil; toss well to coat. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring every 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley, thyme, tarragon, and garlic. Bake 5 minutes. Combine cauliflower mixture, cheese, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss well to combine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note