roasted cauliflower with dates
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 head(s) large cauliflower
- 1/2 cup(s) medjool dates coursely chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) pine nuts toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- preheat oven to 425
- cut cauliflower into floret with stems and evenly spread on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. roast about 20 minutes
- Put butter in small sausepan and melt over med low heat s add garlic and dates and continue cooking until they are soft about 2 to 3 minutes more. toss with the roasted cauliflower and sprinkle with toasted nuts
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PamMeyer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note