Roasted Cauliflower with Curry Powder and Capers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup(s) capers or caperberries (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley or cilantro or....
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2. Combine cauliflower and 1/2 tb. olive oil in a bowl to mix, then place in the oven in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet for 10 minutes, shaking once.
- 3. Combine remaining 1/2 tb. olive oil, lemon rind, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and curry in a large bowl. Whisk to meld. Add roasted cauliflower, capers, and parsley or cilantro to bowl. Toss well and dig in.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vixenrenard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note