Roasted Cauliflower with Curry
Roasting caramelizes the cauliflower's edges, bringing out its subtle sweet flavor.
Yield: 9 servings (serving size: 2/3 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 38
- Calories from fat: 38%
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 1.9g
- Carbohydrate: 5.2g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 158mg
- Calcium: 22mg
- 3 (10-ounce) packages fresh cauliflower florets (about 7 cups)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 500°.
- 2. Place cauliflower in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan; coat cauliflower lightly with cooking spray. Bake at 500° for 18 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once. Transfer cauliflower to a serving bowl.
- 3. Combine olive oil and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, and pour over cauliflower. Add lemon juice and parsley, tossing gently to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables