Roasted Cauliflower with Blue Cheese Vinaigrette from Eating Well
Cauliflower roasted in big chunks is delicious and the quick blue cheese vinaigrette makes it special. Try it as a side dish for steak.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 large head(s) cauliflower leaves trimmed
- 2 teaspoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced scallion greens
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 450 degrees. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2. Cut cauliflower into quarters. Remove any extra woody core from the ends, but keep the quarters intact. Brush with 2 teaspoons oil and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Place cut side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- 3. Roast the cauliflower for 15 minutes. Turn so that the opposite cut sides are down. Continue roasting until tender, 15 or 20 minutes more.
- 4. Meanwhile, combine the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, blue cheese, vinegar, water, scallion greens and black pepper in a small bowl. Serve the roasted cauliflower drizzled with the vinaigrette.
- CALORIES: 90 FAT: 7g (sat:2g, mono:5g) CHOL: 3mg CARBS: 5g
- PROTEIN: 3g FIBER: 2g SODIUM: 304mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Cauliflower with Blue Cheese Vinaigrette from Eating Well Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables