Roasted Cauliflower with Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- 1 large head cauliflower, leaves trimmed
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/8 1/8 teaspoon plus 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon minced scallion greens
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 450°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut cauliflower into quarters. Remove any extra woody core from the ends, but keep the quarters intact. Brush with 2 teaspoons oil and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Place cut-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast the cauliflower for 15 minutes. Turn so the opposite cut sides are down. Continue roasting until tender, 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, blue cheese, vinegar, water, scallion greens and pepper in a small bowl. Serve the roasted cauliflower drizzled with the vinaigrette.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note