Not everyone likes cauliflower, but this was a win in our house. Everybody liked it. Something about the lemon and cumin, I think. I didn't bother with the skewers either. I did overcook it a bit but it still turned out great and was easy to make. I will definitely make it again.
Roasted Cauliflower Skewers with Sweet Peppers and Cumin
Randy Mayor; Lydia DeGaris-Pursell
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 25
- Calories from fat: 40%
- Fat: 1.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 3.6g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 167mg
- Calcium: 15mg
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 30 cauliflower florets (about 1 medium head)
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into 15 (1-inch) squares
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 15 (1-inch) squares
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add cauliflower and bell pepper squares; toss gently to coat.
- Spoon vegetables into a single layer on a jelly roll pan. Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender, stirring after 15 minutes. Cool completely; stir in cilantro.
- Thread 1 cauliflower floret and 1 bell pepper square onto each of 30 (6-inch) skewers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Cauliflower Skewers with Sweet Peppers and Cumin Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This