- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 30 cauliflower florets (about 1 medium head)
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into 15 (1-inch) squares
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 15 (1-inch) squares
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- calories 25
- caloriesfromfat 40 %
- fat 1.1 g
- satfat 0.1 g
- monofat 0.7 g
- polyfat 0.1 g
- protein 1 g
- carbohydrate 3.6 g
- fiber 1.5 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 0.4 mg
- sodium 167 mg
- calcium 15 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add cauliflower and bell pepper squares; toss gently to coat.
Spoon vegetables into a single layer on a jelly roll pan. Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender, stirring after 15 minutes. Cool completely; stir in cilantro.
Thread 1 cauliflower floret and 1 bell pepper square onto each of 30 (6-inch) skewers.