- 1 large cauliflower (2 3/4 lbs.), cored and cut into florets about 1 1/2 in. wide
- 3/4 pound whole shallots, peeled and cut in half if large
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- About 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 pound Swiss chard, stems and ribs sliced and leaves chopped separately
- 1 can (15 oz.) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- About 1/2 cup Dukkah
- calories 162
- caloriesfromfat 62 %
- protein 4.7 g
- fat 12 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- carbohydrate 12 g
- fiber 2.5 g
- sodium 300 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. In a roasting pan, toss cauliflower and shallots with 3 tbsp. oil and 3/4 tsp. salt. Roast, stirring occasionally, until light golden, about 20 minutes. Add chard stems and ribs, toss to coat, and roast until vegetables are very tender, 7 to 10 minutes more.
Stir in chard leaves, chickpeas, dukkah, and remaining 2 tbsp. oil. Roast until chard is wilted and tender, about 8 minutes. Stir; season to taste with more salt and dukkah.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.