Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Olives
Prep: 15 minutes; Cook: 20 minutes
Instead of camouflaging cauliflower with a cheese sauce, enjoy the subtle sweetness and mellow flavor of roasted cauliflower. Toss it with a light vinaigrette and tangy kalamata olives, and you'll have a salad everybody loves.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 84
- Fat: 5.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 2.8g
- Carbohydrate: 8.1g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 418mg
- Calcium: 35mg
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets (about 6 1/2 cups)
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Place cauliflower on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; lightly coat cauliflower with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring after 10 minutes.
- 3. While cauliflower cooks, combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Add cauliflower, olives, and parsley to dressing in bowl; toss gently to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This