- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets (about 6 1/2 cups)
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- calories 84
- fat 5.3 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- protein 2.8 g
- carbohydrate 8.1 g
- fiber 3.4 g
- iron 0.8 mg
- sodium 418 mg
- calcium 35 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place cauliflower on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; lightly coat cauliflower with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring after 10 minutes.
While cauliflower cooks, combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Add cauliflower, olives, and parsley to dressing in bowl; toss gently to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.