I really like this dish. We are trying to be vegan a couple of days per week. Served as the main dish, with swiss chard on the side. The cauliflower was wonderfully sweet. I would use a squeeze of lemon juice in addition to the lemon rind. I am a sage lover but I don't feel that the sage "shined" in this dish.
Roasted Cauliflower with Sage
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 18 Minutes
- Calories: 55
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 2.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 2.7g
- Carbohydrate: 7.3g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 138mg
- Calcium: 35mg
- 1 (1 3/4-pound) head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1. Preheat oven to 500°.
- 2. Place a large baking sheet in oven. Heat 5 minutes.
- 3. While pan heats, place cauliflower in a large bowl. Drizzle cauliflower with oil; toss until coated. Sprinkle with pepper and salt; toss well. Spread cauliflower in a single layer on hot pan.
- 4. Bake at 500° for 12 minutes or until browned and tender. Transfer cauliflower to a bowl. Add sage and lemon rind; toss well. Serve immediately.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables