Roasted Cauliflower with Capers
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Dan Becker
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 39
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Protein: 2.7g
- Fat: 1.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 6.1g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Sodium: 123mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 heads cauliflower (2 lbs. each), halved and sliced thinly
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon drained and rinsed capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Brush a rimmed baking sheet with oil. Spread cauliflower on pan. Bake until browned and edges are starting to crisp, turning once halfway through, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle with salt.
- 2. Transfer cauliflower to a large serving dish. Sprinkle with capers and parsley.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Cauliflower with Capers Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables