Roasted Cauliflower & Broccoli - Ellie Krieger
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 small head cauliflower (2 pounds), cut into florets
- 2 large stalks broccoli (1 pound), cut into florets
- 1 head garlic, broken into cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place cauliflower and broccoli into a 9 by 13 inch baking dish, toss with the olive oil, and sprinkle with salt. Cover the dish and bake for 1/2 hour. Remove the cover, stir and cook for 30 to 40 minutes more, until vegetables are tender and nicely browned, stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lovemyboobala and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Cauliflower & Broccoli - Ellie Krieger Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables