- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped raw bacon
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Chicken Base
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse black pepper
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- 1 cup fine cracker crumbs
How to Make It
Preheat oven 350°F.
In a medium sauté pan, melt butter and cook bacon until brown.
Add onion, garlic and Roasted Chicken Base. Cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in flour, add milk and bring to a boil, continually stirring.
Add cheese, parsley and black pepper.
In a large bowl, pour mixture over cauliflower and mix until all florets are coated.
Place in ovenproof dish, top with cracker crumbs and bake for 15-20 minutes until cauliflower is soft and golden brown.