- 1 Head of Cauliflower Trimmed, washed, & cut into quarters
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- dash(es) Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Trim and wash cauliflower. Cut cauliflower head into quarters. Then cut across head into ¼-inch-thick slices. Toss cauliflower slices, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Spread out cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast until tender and golden brown about 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCarriere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note