This has to be tried to be believed. The cauliflower actually tastes sweet and delicious when roasted this way. From Gwyneth Paltrow's cookbook.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) cauliflower cut into small florets
- 2 tablespoon(s) grapeseed oil (or olive oil)
- 1 pinch(s) kosher salt
- 1 pinch(s) black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 450.
- 2. In a baking dish (ceramic or glass is best) large enough to just hold the cauliflower in one layer, toss all the ingredients together.
- 3. Roast for 35 minutes, stirring at least twice, until the cauliflower is carmelized all over.
- FOR KIDS: Omit the pepper. Try dipping in ranch dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Cauliflower Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables