We LOVED this recipe!!! Thank you for posting it. This makes the first time that I have ever made cauliflower and had NONE left over. YUM!!!!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, peeled and coarsely minced
- Lemon juice from half a lemon
- Olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 400F. Cut cauliflower into florets and put in a single layer in an oven-proof baking dish. Toss in the garlic. Sprinkle lemon juice over cauliflower and drizzle each piece with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. If the oven hasn't reached 400F yet, set aside until it has.
- 2 Place casserole in the hot oven, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is lightly brown. Test with a fork for desired doneness. Fork tines should be able to easily pierce the cauliflower. Remove from oven and sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- Serves 4.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobynMc and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Cauliflower Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables