Roasted Carrots and Shallots
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) carrots, cut into 3-inch lengths, thick pieces halved lengthwise
- 12 ounce(s) shallots (about 10), peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- course salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss carrots, shallots, and oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake until tender, 30 to 35 minutes, tossing once halfway through. Add parsley and lemon juice; toss to combine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marcymarie102 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Carrots and Shallots Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes