Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 whole(s) carrots peeled
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh dill or parsley minced (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400.
- 2. If the carrots are thick, cut them in half lengthwise. If not, leave them whole. Slice them diagonally into 1 1/2 inch thick slices. Make them big. They will shrink while cooking.
- 3. Toss them on a rimmed baking sheet with the olive oil, salt, pepper (omit for KIDS). Arrange in a single layer and roast for 20 minutes.
- 4. For KIDS: Put aside their portions. Then toss with the minced herbs if using.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Carrots Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables