Roasted Camp Corn
More From Southern Living
Grill: 25 Minutes
- 6 ears fresh yellow corn with husks
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon sweet pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Remove heavy outer husks from corn; pull back (but do not remove) inner husks. Remove and discard silks; rinse corn, and dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir in 1 teaspoon basil and next 3 ingredients, stirring until blended.
- Brush corn evenly with butter mixture. Pull husks back over corn.
- Grill corn, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) 25 minutes, making quarter turns every 6 to 7 minutes. Pull back husks before serving.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pickapeppa Sauce for sweet pepper sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables
Food & Wine