Community Recipe from
- 8 cups cauliflower - bite-size florets, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil, olive, extra virgin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pepper, black ground - to taste
- lemon - wedges, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place florets in a large bowl with oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Spread out on a baking sheet. Roast the vegetables, stirring once, until tender-crisp and browned in spots, 15 to 25 minutes.
- Serve hot or warm with lemon wedges, if desired.
- cook time
- 25 min.
- prep time
- 5 min.
- 4 serv.
- Nutritional Information (per serving)
- Calories: 113
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 327mg
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Total Fat: 7g
- Carbs: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Protein: 4g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
roasted califlower Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables