Roasted Cabbage With Simple Balsamic Reduction
Roasting the cabbage avoids the smell caused by boiling Beverly Mills and Alicia Ross W-S Journal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 4 cup(s) chopped green cabbage (in 1-inch pieces)
- 4 cup(s) chopped red cabbage (in 1-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Simple Balsamic Reduction
- 1. Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2. Core and chop all cabbages into 1-inch pieces, and mix together in a large roasting pan. Drizzle oil, salt, and pepper over cabbage, and toss to mix well.
- 3. Roast for 30 minutes, uncovered, stirring once halfway through. Cabbage is done when still crisp-tender and edges begin to caramelize. Remove from oven, and drizzle with Simple Balsamic Reduction to taste, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note