Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- INSANELY delicious, easy, inexpensive & healthy ~Frisky
- 1 tsp olive oil (5g)
- 2 tbsp real bacon bits (14g)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1 Medium Head of Cabbage
- Preheat the oven (or the grill,) to 425 degrees.
- Mix the olive oil, bacon bits, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to make the marinade.
- Prepare the cabbage. Rinse it under water and remove any yucky loose leaves.
- Cut the head in half on the core..
- Then cut the halves in half again…
- …to make quarters.
- Lay each wedge on a sheet of aluminum foil large enough to wrap it up in. Spoon about 2 tbsp of the marinade on top making sure to get it in all the nooks and crannies.
- Wrap each wedge and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- I say 20-30 becuase they will continue to cook once you pull them out and I like mine still crunchy. So I let them sit for a little while pull them out around the 20 minute mark. However, some like to cook them up to an hour for softer cabbage.
- The wedges reheat wonderfull in the oven or the microwave!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted cabbage. Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables