Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place squash on cookie sheet. Drizzle with XVOO oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and rosemary & toss to coat.
* Arrange squash in single layer and bake until brown & tender when pierced with fork, stirring occasionally, about 45 min.
* Melt butter in small sauce pan over med.-low heat until foam subsides. Add pecans & toast until butter turns nut-brown, about 4 min.
* Pour over squash, stir lightly to coat.
* Season with salt and pepper.
* Sprinkle with more nutmeg & serve.
Go to full version of