Roasted Butternut Squash Salad with Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
Prep: 20 min., Cook: 7 min. Serve this as a main-dish salad any night of the week.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 213
- Calories from fat: 38%
- Fat: 8.9g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 35.5g
- Fiber: 8.3g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 203mg
- Calcium: 111mg
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Roasted Winter Squash (use 3 pounds butternut squash), cubed
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach (about 8 cups)
- Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- 2 reduced-fat bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Sauté onion in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Add squash, and cook 1 to 2 minutes or just until warm. Remove from heat.
- Toss spinach in a bowl with Blue Cheese Vinaigrette. Arrange baby spinach on a serving platter; top with squash mixture, cranberries, pecans, and bacon.
- Note: Nutritional analysis does not include dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings