Roasted butternut squash medley
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 slice(s) bacon
- 3 tablespoon(s) Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, cubed
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 red peppers
- 1 onion cut in wedges
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook and stir bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon; reserve 2 T drippings and pour into large bowl. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- Add dressing, mustard and sugar to drippings, mix well. Reserve 1 T dressing mixture. Toss vegetables with remaining dressing mixture; spread oto rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning after 15 minutes.
- Spoon vegetables into bowl. Add bacon and reserved dressing mixture; mix lightly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted butternut squash medley Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables