Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Butternut Squash Large Dice
- 1/2 bunch(es) Black Kale Sliced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Thin Sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped Walnuts Toasted
- 1 piece(s) Ginger 1 inch Shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Smoked Sweet Paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese Shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) Parsley Chopped
- Roast Squash at 450.
- Saute garlic in Olive Oil for over medium heat for one minute. Add kale saute until tender crisp and add paprika and S&P, stir to 30 seconds to warm up paprika. Add roasted squash saute for 30 seconds. Pour into serving bowl and sprinkle with walnuts, parsley and Parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by barbi3142 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables