Roasted Buffalo Shrimp from Martha Stewart Living
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) celery seeds
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- coarse salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound(s) large shrimp peeled & deveined, tails intact
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) pale-green celery leaves finely chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place 2 rimmed baking sheets in oven to heat. Stir together lemon zest, garlic, celery seeds, paprika, cayenne, 2 teaspoons salt, the honey, and oil in a large bowl. Add shrimp, and toss to coat well.
- 2. Place shrimp in a single layer on hot pans. Roast, without flipping, until browned on bottoms and opaque throughout, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, make the dip: Stir together lemon juice, sour cream, celery leaves and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Buffalo Shrimp from Martha Stewart Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers