Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Lemon
From REAL SIMPLE website
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 pound(s) brussels sprouts trimmed & halved
- 2 clove(s) garlic smashed
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter (3/4 stick) melted
- 1/3 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1. Heat oven to 425 degreesF. Dividing evenly, on two rimmed baking sheets, toss the brussels sprouts, garlic, oil, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Roast, tossing once, until tender 15-20 minutes.
- 2. Transfer the brussels sprouts to a large bowl. Add the butter, bread crumbs, and lemon juice and toss to combine.
- TIP: The brussels sprouts can be roasted up to 1 day in advance; refrigerate, covered. Reheat in the microwave, covered with a damp paper towel. Toss with the butter, bread crumbs, and lemon juice just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 22Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Lemon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables