Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Carrots
- 2 pounds fresh brussels sprouts
- 8 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons red currant jelly
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Remove discolored leaves from brussels sprouts. Cut off stem ends; cut in half lengthwise.
Place brussels sprouts and carrots in a large roasting pan. Combine olive oil and next 4 ingredients; pour over vegetables, tossing to coat.
Cover and bake at 425° for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 25 minutes or until tender.
Stir together jelly and 2 tablespoons hot water; pour over vegetables, tossing to coat. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This