Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Capers, Walnuts and Anchovies
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) brussels sprouts quartered
- 3/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup(s) walnuts
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 3 tablespoon(s) capers rinsed and chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 shallots minced
- 1 2-ounce tin of anchovies drained & minced
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with 1/4 cup of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the brussels sprouts on baking sheet and roast for about 45 minutes, stirring once or twice, until tender and charred.
- Spread the walnuts in a pie plate and toast for about 8 minutes, until golden.
- Let cool, then coarsely chop the nuts.
- In the large bowl, whisk the vinegar with the mustard and honey.
- Whisk in the remaining 1/2 cup of oil until emulsified.
- Add the capers, garlic, shallots and anchovies; season with salt and pepper.
- Add the brussels sprouts and walnuts and toss well. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimiekim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Capers, Walnuts and Anchovies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes