quick n easy and so delicious
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Blue Cheese and Bacon
- 2.5 cup(s) fresh brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) herb seasoning
- 6 garlic cloves peeled, trimmed & cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- crumbled blue cheese (to taste) can sub with feta or parmesan
- 4 strip(s) pre-cooked bacon (add more to taste) cut into lardoons
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a mixing bowl coat the brussels & garlic cloves with olive oil and seasonings and mix in the cut up bacon
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil, arrange brussels and garlic in an even layer
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until brussels are tender.
- Spoon Brussels sprouts into medium serving bowl immediately sprinkle Brussels
- sprouts with blue cheese. Cover with Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil and let
- sit 5 minutes. Stir and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by santarini4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note