This is an insanely easy recipe to whip together and it tastes delicious - I pretty much make these once a week and everyone that's tasted them has loved them.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze
Prep: 4 minutes; Cook: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3/4 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 82
- Calories from fat: 42%
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 3.5g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 173mg
- Calcium: 43mg
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze (such as Gia Russa)
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Combine Brussels sprouts and next 3 ingredients on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are tender and browned, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Combine balsamic glaze and 1 teaspoon water. Drizzle evenly over Brussels sprouts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables