I made this for my first Thanksgiving dinner. I followed the recipe as written and everyone loved it. We didn't have any leftovers!!!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Apples
Photo: Ellen Silverman; Styling: Toni Brogan
We tested with Fuji apples and love the sweet-tart contrast with the bitter Brussels sprouts. Leave the red skin on for a pretty contrast, or peel the apple, if you prefer.
Yield: 2 servings (serving size: 3/4 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 109
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 3.6g
- Carbohydrate: 15.8g
- Fiber: 4.7g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 321mg
- Calcium: 47mg
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Combine apple and Brussels sprouts in an 11 x 7–inch baking dish. Add apple cider, olive oil, minced fresh thyme, salt, and freshly ground black pepper; toss well. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until sprouts are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Apples Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This