Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Pears
Palm Beach Post, April 13, 2011
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 2 whole(s) bartlett or bosc pears unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- 2 teaspoon(s) ginger minced
- 4 sprig(s) thyme
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) walnuts lightly toasted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large saucepan, boil brussels sprouts for 2 minutes; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except walnuts) and toss until vegetables are well coated.
- Lay vegetables in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet (for easy cleanup).
- Roast for 20 minutes, turning once, or until vegatables have a few brown spots.
- Place cooked vegetables in a serving dish.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with toasted walnuts and some extra salt and thyme.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Redstone and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note